Green Curry Chicken
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken stock*
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Thai Fish Sauce
- 1 to 4 tablespoons Thai Green Curry Paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups assorted cut-up vegetables, such as red bell pepper, zucchini, carrots and peas
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1--nch pieces
MIX coconut milk, stock, basil, fish sauce, green curry paste and brown sugar in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
STIR in vegetables and chicken; simmer 10 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through.
SERVE over cooked Jasmine Rice.